HCIA (Routing and Switching) training covers the basic configuration and maintenance of small and medium-sized networks. HCIA (Routing and Switching)certificate holders are able to design small networks under the guidance of senior engineers and use Huawei switching and routing equipment to implement the design. HCIA (Routing and Switching) curriculum includes but is not limited to the following: network fundamentals, basic network construction, troubleshooting of common network faults, and installation and commissioning of Huawei routing and switching equipment. The purpose of the HCIA (Routing and Switching) training is to promote the development of and dissemination of ICT technologies, cultivate ICT talent for society, and meet the long-term talent requirements of the ICT industry chain.
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Familiarity with PC Operating Systems
Dates: 3rd May – 28th May, 2021
Timing: 15:30 – 17:00
Duration: 18 working days
Regular Fee: Rs. 6,000/-
- Discount for current students/staff members of NUST. Rs. 5000/-
Last Date of Registration: 2nd May, 2021.
Mode of Payment
Payments are received through online deposit /bank draft/pay order / transfer to Account No: 2292 7000 746401 Habib Bank Ltd (Account Title: “NUST-SEECS Seminar/Workshop/Short Course A/C”). On Spot cash payment is not entertained. Please send your transaction reference number and payment screenshot /scanned receipt to email@example.com for registration confirmation.
After fee submission, please complete the following Google Form:
Registration Form: For registration click here
For additional queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Limited number of seats available. Registration on first-come-first served basis.
* Terms & conditions Apply.
Note: Limited number of seats available.
Who Should Attend?
- Students of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical and Software Engineering with basic understanding of computer networks.
- Professional engineers and managers working in the area of information technology, network management, maintenance, and administration, etc.
What is included in the fee?
- 27 hours of lectures, and lab tutorials on Huawei for HCIA
- Discounted/Free certification Vouchers
Venue : Microsoft Team-Online
Dr Arsalan Ahmad
HCIP(R&S), HCIA(R&S), HCAI(Instructor)
Mr. Ali Hassnain
HCIP(R&S), HCIA(R&S), HCIA(Security), HCIA(Storage), HCAI(Instructor)