NUST has acquired the Campus-wide License of Matlab-
NUST has acquired the campus-wide license and all the students and faculty members of NUST are eligible to use this tool for teaching and research. You may access the license as follows:
1. Go to NUST’s MATLAB Portal to download the software.
2. Click “Sign in to get started” under the Get MATLAB section.
3. You will be asked to create a MathWorks Account. Create a new account using your official NUST email account. Once you do that, you will be associated with our MATLAB license and will be able to:
- Download and activate the software on your personal computer
- Start using MATLAB from your PC or Online from a web browser