M. M Fraz, W. Jahangir, S. Zahid, M. M. Hamayun, S. A. Barman, "Multiscale segmentation of exudates in retinal images using contextual cues and ensemble classification", Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Vol. 35, pp. 50, May, 2017.
H. Shen, M. M. Hamayun, F. Petrot, "Native Simulation of MPSoC Using Hardware Assisted Virtualization", IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, ISSN (0278-0070), Vol. 31, No. 7, pp. 1074--1087, Jul, 2012.
F. Petrot, N. Fournel, P. Gerin, M. Gligor, M. M. Hamayun, H. Shen, "On MPSoC Software Execution at the Transaction Level", IEEE Design & Test of Computers, ISSN (0740-7475), Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 2--11, Jun, 2011.
M. M. Hamayun, A. Spyridakis, D. S. Raho, "Towards Hard Real-Time Control and Infotainment Applications in Automotive Platforms", Proceedings of the 10th annual workshop on Operating Systems Platforms for Embedded Real-Time applications, pp. , Jul, 2014, Madrid Spain.
M. Paolino, M. M. Hamayun, D Raho, "A Performance Analysis of ARM Virtual Machines Secured using SELinux", Proceedings of the Cyber Security & Privacy Forum (CSP Forum), May, 2014, Athens Greece.
M. M. Hamayun, F. Petrot, N. Fournel, "Native Simulation of Complex VLIW Instruction Sets using Static Binary Translation and Hardware-Assisted Virtualization", Proceedings of the 18th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference, ASP-DAC, pp. 576--581, 2014, Yokohama Japan.
P. Gerin, M. M. Hamayun, F. Petrot, "Native MPSoC Co-Simulation Environment for Software Performance Estimation", Proceedings of the 7th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis, CODES+ISSS, pp. 403--412, 2009, Grenoble France.
[Chapter]F. Petrot, P. Gerin, M. M. Hamayun, "On Software Simulation for MPSoC: A Modeling Approach for Functional Validation and Performance Estimation", Springer, ISBN 978-94-007-1125-9, 2012.
Assistant Professor , NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (SEECS)
August 2014 – Present (3 years )
Details: I am currently teaching the following course:
* CS-212 Object-Oriented Programming with Java (BSCS-6C) [Spring 2017]
* CS-837 Advanced Operating Systems (MSCS-6) [Fall 2016]
* CS-831 Parallel Computing (MSCS-5 & MSIT-16) [Spring 2016]
* CS-354 Compiler Construction (BSCS-2AB) [Fall 2015]
* CS-352 Theory of Automata & Formal Languages (BSCS-2AB) [Spring 2015]
* CS-354 Compiler Construction (BSCS-1) [Fall 2014]
* CS-837 Advanced Operating Systems (MSCS-4) [Fall 2014]
Assistant Professor (ATER in French) , University Insitute of Technology 1 (IUT1), UJF, Grenoble
September 2012 – September 2013 (1 year )
Details: During my stay at IUT-1 UJF, I worked as ATER and taught the following courses/labs:
* Introduction to Operating Systems and Computer Architecture
* Mathematical Tools for Multimedia
* Networking Infrastructure
* Internet Services
Lecturer (Moniteur in French) , Grenoble Institute of Technology (INPG), Grenoble
September 2009 – September 2012 (3 years )
Details: During my stay at INPG, I worked as "Moniteur" and provided 200+ hours of teaching/lab services:
* Computer Architecture and Digital Circuits
* Introduction to Communication Networks
* Advanced Unix Programming/Scripting