Central South University Scholarship for International Students
Master degree candidates: 3 years
PhD degree candidates: 4 years
Chinese language learning: 1 year
Full scholarship covers tuition fee, accommodation, medical insurance fee and monthly
Living allowance of 2500 RMB yuan for master degree students and 3000 RMB yuan for PhD degree students.
Partial scholarship covers the tuition fee and medical insurance fee.
1. Excellent Non-Chinese citizens, with no criminal records and in good health.
2. No more than 35 years old for Master degree study, who has a bachelor degree diploma.
3. No more than 40 years old for PhD degree study, who has a master degree diploma.
4. Applicants of postgraduate programs are required to have a strong academic background, innovated, and with a great capability of doing research.
5. No more than 30 years old for Chinese language learning, who is a beginner.
6. International students who are not funded by any person or institutions other than CSU.
Before May 31 2018.
1. Copy of the passport (within 6 months validity)
2. Highest diploma (Notarized photocopy)
3. Transcript of the highest diploma (Notarized photocopy)
4. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Photocopy) and copies of blood test reports and reports of ECG and X-ray of chest (within 6 months validity)
5. Non-criminal certificate with official stamp
6. The copy of bank receipt for application fee RMB 500 or USD 90 (marked the name of the applicant)
7. Transcript of HSK4 for Chinese-taught majors and IELTS\TOFEL or any other English proficiency certificates for English-taught majors.
8. Study Plan of no less than 800 words (only for postgraduate candidates)
9. Two letters of recommendation from different professors (only for postgraduate candidates)
10. A statement for non-other funding.
11. Published essays or any other supporting materials (only for postgraduate candidates)
Note: Please write your full name, nationality on the bank note. This application fee should be sent to the following account:
Account Name: Central South University
Account No: 5846 5735 0276
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ970
Opening Bank: Central South University Branch Bank, Bank of China, Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China
Office of International Student, Department of International Cooperation & Exchange
Central South University
932 Lushan Road South, Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China 410083
Tel: +86-731-8883 6661, 8887 7515, 8265 0306
For more detail please visit: http://en.csu.edu.cn/info/1039/1789.htm
For any further information or Queries, please contact SEECS Exam Branch