International Credit Mobility under Erasmus+ - Research opportunity
Erasmus+ is the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport. It runs for seven years, from 2014 to 2020, with organisations invited to apply for funding each year to undertake creative and worthwhile activities.
International Credit Mobility (ICM) under Erasmus+ is the European Union program which aims to provide individual(s) opportunities to improve their skills and performance, enhance their employability and intercultural awareness.
The call for the mobility under ICM, Erasmus+ is open with Frederick University, Cyprus. The details are
Who is Eligible?
1. Ph.D and Master's students in research phase especially the ones who have started their thesis research work.
What is required?
An up to date CV along with the copy of latest transcript of records. Moreover, students also need to fill the attached research activity plan.For the research activity plan, students can suggest a faculty member in Frederick University. On going research (in SEECS) should be inline with the expertise of the faculty member of Frederick University. The details can be found on the following link
2. Erasmus+ program offers equal opportunities to all students. Therefore, female students are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
3. The research activity plan needs to be signed and stamped. Therefore, before scanning them, get it signed from Dr. Hassaan Khaliq and then send the complete list of documents mentioned above on the following E-mail address
Please give the title of the Email as: ICM under Erasmus+ - Applicant's Name
- An experience of a lifetime to witness the richness and diversity of culture.
- An international opportunity to conduct research with leading researchers in the specified areas.
- A stipend of around 800 Euros per month plus return air ticket.
22nd of November, 2018
The students will be informed about the outcome before end of November. The selected students must start their mobility before mid of February, 2018.
For any further information or Queries, please contact SEECS Exam Branch