NUST SEECS is organizing Open House 2015 on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 to showcase the skills of their graduating students and to provide networking platform for students and industry leaders. SEECS Open House will provide employers and leaders in business, industry and education sectors a firsthand chance to interact with the graduating students of SEECS.
The Open House will enable your representatives to discuss with prospective industry entrants vying for Computer Science, Software Engineering and Electrical Engineering streams. This platform will provide you the opportunity to overview the senior year design projects demonstrated by graduating students, , to review their resumes, to schedule on-site or follow-up interviews and to share with them your organization’s existing and future needs.
At NUST SEECS, we take pride in chiseling our bright entrants into well trained and appropriately groomed professionals in Computer Science, Software Engineering & Electrical Engineering. Our graduates are actively sought by the industry and our Alumni are occupying promising positions in some of the most prestigious industrial and business houses, both in public and private sectors.
- Provide an avenue to our outgoing graduates of BSCS (Bachelors in Computer Science), BESE (Bachelors in Software Engineering) and BEE (Bachelors in Electrical Engineering) to display their engineering skills and talent
- Help the graduating students launch their professional careers
- Present the students a unique opportunity to interact with representatives of leading industries and business houses
- Showcase the projects of our graduates to the employers and education/business/industry leaders to demonstrate how they address local and international industrial problems
- Facilitate corporate recruiters interview on-spot and help them identify potential employees in the shortest possible time
- Provide an evaluation platform where the industry representatives select the Best STUDENT PROJECT
Industry Participation (Invitation)
The event will furnish the industry and businesses a great arena to present themselves to their audience in a persuasive manner. Your company is cordially invited to participate in our Open House. All you need to do is register with us by Friday, 22nd May 2015.
For any queries email@ firstname.lastname@example.org