NUST SEECS Undergraduate & Postgraduate Convocation 2017
Convocation for NUST SEECS UG & PG Students is being held at NUST H-12 Campus on
Wednesday 15th November, 2017 at 1000 Hrs| Jinnah Auditorium
Last Date for Registration is Monday 6th November 2017 by 1700 Hrs
Please note that in case you do not register in time, you will miss out once in a lifetime opportunity to attend your convocation ceremony.
- All the male students must wear a dark color suit with tie or dark color national dress and only formal shoes. All the female students must wear decent dress of sober color.
- Joggers and jeans are strictly prohibitted for male as well as female students. Students not abiding by the dress code will NOT be allowed to attend the ceremony.
- Students must ensure that they are inside the auditorium well in time. Late comers will NOT be entertained.
- Children are NOT allowed. Kindly refrain from arguing with the security personnel as they are not authorized to let any child inside the auditorium.
- Every student must have his/her name slip accessible.
- Discipline must be maintained for the entire duration of the ceremony.
Date: Tuesday 14th Nov, 2017
Issuance of Gowns and Caps (0900 Hrs on Tuesday 14th Nov, 2017)
- Students should report at SEECS to receive their Gowns and Caps from SEECS Academic Block Lobby at 0900 Hrs on Tuesday 14th Nov, 2017.
- Convocation Gowns and Headgear (Cap) will be issued to students on depositing a security of Rs 4000/- (i.e. Rs 2000/- each for Gown & Cap). The same will be refunded after returning the gown and the cap to SEECS staff.
- Invitation cards with guest entrance passes must be collected from SEECS Reception.
- Note: Please produce copies of CNIC of two invited guests while collecting the invitation cards.
Convocation Photography Guidelines (0900 Hrs on Tuesday 14th Nov, 2017)
NUST Official Photographer, Mr. Ghulam Rasool will be present between 0900 Hrs and 1300 Hrs on Tuesday 14th November, 2017 for photography registration at SEECS reception
Full Dress Rehersal of Convocation Ceremony: (1400 Hrs on Tuesday 14th Nov, 2017)
Full-dress rehearsal for UG & PG students will start at 1400 Hrs sharp in Jinnah Auditorium, all students are expected to be there wearing their gowns & caps.
|1000 Hrs||Guest to be seated in the Jinnah Auditorium|
|1030 Hrs||Arrival of the Chief Guest|
|Procession Marches In|
|Recitation from the Holy Quran|
|Address by Principal SEECS|
|Address by Rector NUST|
|Conferment of Degrees and Gold Medals|
|Address by the Chief Guest|
- All qualified graduates willing to attend are required to submit Rs. 3,000/- as Convocation fee through Bank Draft or Pay Order or Online Payment in Habib Bank Limited (HBL) in favor of:
Account Title: NUST SEECS Scholarship, Security and Misc Charges/Disbursement Account.
Account No: 22927000746301
Swift Code: HABBPKKA007,
Branch Code: 2292
Address: Habib Bank Ltd NUST Sector H-12, Islamabad
- According to NUST policy, students who have already acquired their degrees are also required to pay full convocation fee of Rs. 3000
- Registration Deadline: Monday 6th November 2017 by 1700 Hrs
- Please send your scanned copy of Bank draft/ATM Transaction/Online Transfer of Rs. 3000 before 6th November, 2017 to email@example.com with subject " Convocation Registration Fee 2017 | Your Name"
- Only for Pay Order, students are required to submit the original receipt by hand or by courier to SEECS Information Office before 6th November 2017.
Convocation 2017 Help Desk - Information Office
NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Sector H-12, Islamabad.
Info Office: +92-51-9085 2400