Springer is the world's second largest STM publisher, delivering high quality peer-reviewed journals through its acclaimed online service - SpringerLink. Through SpringerLink, Springer publishes more than 2,577 journals online of which 1,030 are now available to Institutes within a range of PERI countries. Springer also offers optional pricing for the remaining (new and takeover journals in its programme).
The www.SpringerLink.com website lists a vast collection of Springer electronic products including: e-journals, 'Historical Archives' of e-journals, e-book series, 'Historical Archives' of e-book series, e-books and e-reference works. Most INASP-PERI subscribers have 'paid' access to selective e-journals only and none of these other electronic products. All e-journals that your institution does have access to are clearly highlighted with a 'green box' next to the article. In addition to this all 'paid' INASP-PERI subscribers will have free access to the Abstracts of all Springer e-journals and also - where available- to the abstracts (only – not the full text) in Springer's Historical Archives.
- Full text of Springer journals available, with back files ranging from 1997 onwards
- Online First service delivers journal articles in PDF or HTML format ahead of their print publication
- In-depth title information for each journal
- Free Table of Contents alerting service available for all users, for all titles
- State-of-the-art linking capabilities ensure users of SpringerLink are connected to the wider literature wherever possible
- Most of the articles available in HTML and PDF
- Comprehensive search functionality
- User statistics available