McGraw-Hill's Access Science
Access URL: http://www.AccessScience.com
- Winner of the GoldMaster Award in the Curriculum-Related Category.
- Highly recommended for all science users from high school through college, as well as users in large libraries.
- Contains full text and illustrations of McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- 8,500 Encyclopedia and Research Update articles by leading researchers, including Nobel Prize winners.
- 100,000+ terms from Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms.
- 14,000 illustrations plus animations and image galleries.
- 65,000+ hyperlinked cross-references.