Cambridge University Press
Access URL: http://www.journals.cambridge.org/
Cambridge Journals Full Package which includes 209 journal titles in Linguistics, Politics, Medicine, Science, Technology, Social Science and Humanities. CUP is the printing and publishing house of the University of Cambridge and is the oldest press in world.
- Social Science
- CUP is the publishing division of the University of Cambridge.
- The University of Cambridge is world famous for excellence in original research, (e.g. the discovery of the structure of DNA), and has won 81 Nobel Prizes, more than any other institution.
- CUP is the oldest printing and publishing house in the world and is a registered not-for-profit educational charity.
- Full text of 209 CUP Online Journals plus two free websites available
- Free detailed abstracts, table of contents and email alerts for all users
- Access to full-text of current and archived articles for subscribers.
- Efficient online search capabilities.
- HTML and PDF articles for easy displaying, printing and downloading
- Reference linking to Cross Ref and Medline.
- Usage statistics available to institution and country administrators.
- Continuing access to journals from the subscription period.
- OAI PMH compatibility.
- Metalib and SFX compatibility.
- Atom and RSS feeds.