Association of Computing Machinery - ACM
Access URL: http://www.acm.org/dl
The ACM Digital Library provides online access to thirty magazines and journals in computing and IT, with complete archive reaching back to 1950's. Also includes the ACM Special Interest Group newsletters and conference proceedings, many with full archives. The ACM Online Guide, allows ACM users to expand their searches to include non ACM works in their results.
- All areas of Information Technology
- Full archival content for all ACM publications.
- ACM's Special Interest Groups (SIGs) in 34 distinct areas of information technology address your varied interests - Programming Languages, Graphics, and Mobile communications etc.
- ACM publishes, distributes, and archives original research and firsthand perspectives from the world are leading thinkers in computing and information technologies.
- ACM offers over two dozen publications that help computing professionals negotiate the strategic challenges and operating problems of the day.
- The Library features electronic publication of ACM magazines, journals, and proceedings, with a six-year online archive and a bibliographical reference database going back to 1985 for most ACM publications.
- ACM and its SIGs (Special Interest Groups) sponsor more than 100 conferences around the world every year, attracting over 100,000 attendees in total.
- ACM provides an objective arena for the discussion of cutting-edge and often competing ideas. Many ACM SIG conferences have become premier world events.