HCNA Training Details
HCNA training covers the basic configuration and maintenance of small and medium-sized networks. HCNA certificate holders are able to design small networks under the guidance of senior engineers and use Huawei switching and routing equipment to implement the design. HCNA curriculum includes but is not limited to the following: network fundamentals, basic network construction, troubleshooting of common network faults, and installation and commissioning of Huawei routing and switching equipment.
The purpose of the HCNA training is to promote the development of and dissemination of ICT technologies, cultivate ICT talent for society, and meet the long-term talent requirements of the ICT industry chain.
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Familiarity with PC Operating Systems
Dates: 25th June - 12th July, 2018
Timing: 5pm - 8pm
Duration: 14 working days
Regular Fee: Rs. 12,000/- (Rs. 10,000/- for early registration)
Early Registration Deadline/Discounts: 19th June, 2018
Discounted rates till Early Registration Deadline:
- For NUST Alumni & Students of other Universities *: Rs. 8,000/- (upon proof of NUST registration number or proof of a valid enrollment of an HEC recognized university)
- 50% discount for current students/staff members of NUST. [Rs. 6,000/-]
Last Date of Registration: 21st June, 2018. Discount categories can’t be combined.
Mode of Payment:
Payments are received through online deposit /bank draft/pay order / transfer to Account No: 2292 7000 746401 Habib Bank Ltd (Account Title: “NUST-SEECS Seminar/Workshop/Short Course A/C”). On Spot cash payment is not entertained. After fee submission, please complete the Google Form
Note: Limited number of seats available. Registration on first-come-first served basis.
* Terms & conditions Apply.
Note: Limited number of seats available.
Who Should Attend?
- Students of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical and Software Engineering with basic understanding of computer networks.
- Professional engineers and managers working in the area of information technology, network management, maintenance, and administration, etc.
What is included in the fee?
40 hours of lectures, computer lab on Huawei simulator and hands-on training on Huawei switching/networking equipment. HCNA certification vouchers (worth 200 USD) will be offered by Huawei for top 50% students.