SAVe Lab of NUST SEECS and CES of KIT Germany presents a
One Day Tutorial on Designing and Architecting Advanced Embedded Systems
These days, embedded systems have become an integral part of our everyday life. They are ubiquitously found everywhere from our homes to our cars and from hospitals to aircrafts. The total revenue from embedded systems stood at $79 billion in 2009 and is expected to increase annually by 14.2%. Today’s competitive market calls for efficient embedded system designs in terms of cost, size and performance. This is necessary as more work needs to be done using limited resources. Both hardware and software components of an embedded system design have to be individually optimized to meet these challenges. This one-day tutorial is geared towards this challenge and presents state-of-the-art hardware and software trends and optimization techniques in order to leverage the available resources to achieve the most efficient design.
- Total sessions: 5
- Total Workshop Time: 7 Hours
Date: December 29, 2014
Time: 10:00am to 17:00. Participants are required to be seated at 9:45a.
Certificates would be issued to only those students/participants who attend the full tutorial.
SEECS UG Students: 200 Rs.
NUST Students/SEECS MS-PhD Students : 500 Rs.
Outside NUST Students: 1,000 Rs.
Industrial Professionals: 2,000 Rs. (Lunch Included)
Fee Includes Tea Breaks.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order in favor of “ NUST SEECS Consultancy Fund"
- Online Payment in Account # 22927000074501, HBL, H-12 Sector, Islamabad. Please see details below. The copy of the receipt (print screen or email received) for the online transaction should be emailed to email@example.com with Subject "Registration for Adv. ES Tutorial"
Title of Account “SEECS Consultancy Fund” Account No. 22927000074501 Name of Bank Habib Bank Ltd Swift Code HABBPKKA007 Branch Code 2292 Address Habib Bank Ltd, NUST Br, Sector H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan 44000 Name of the Beneficiary SEECS Consultancy Fund NUST–FTN 9013704-3 (Note: In case NUST Free Tax Number is required by a bank)
- Transaction through ATM in Account # 22927000074501, HBL, H-12 Sector, Islamabad. The scanned copy of ATM transaction should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with Subject "Registration for Adv. ES Tutorial"
- For online registration please Click Here